Build A Bearville World
Hey and welcome to BABV World, The best babv forum around! I KNOW you would just love to see all of our forum content, but sadly, you must Register to do so. So Come on and join us! We Cannot wait to meet you!
-Bear Admins

Build A Bearville World


 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Hey everybody! DO you have a forum you would like to link with ours? Check out our new Your Site section!!!! The new furry friend of the month was announced, go check it out! Please help our brother site get more members! Join: http://bearvilleboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm today! Thats all for now, Thanks -Bear Admins
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heyy! I'm new!
Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am by AjOcean1135

» HAppy Thanksgiving!
Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:18 am by AjOcean1135

» What would u change about babv? :)
Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm by Bailey

» Share ur pics! :)
Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm by AjOcean1135

» Picture Editors!
Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm by AjOcean1135

» We need 4 pawtie planners
Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 pm by AjOcean1135

» Awesome Peace Bear!
Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm by AjOcean1135

» h-hi >_< *blush*
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm by AjOcean1135

» new member
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm by AjOcean1135

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm
Top posters
Admin-Carolina
 
Jessica
 
Star
 
ShalynnButterfly
 
KimAwesome17
 
Carolynn
 
anniebabvgal
 
NadineLuv2Sing
 
zoeyzoom1324
 
Admina
 
Forum
Parents Note
Dear parents of babv membears,We want you to know that babv world will always be a safe, fun website for your kids where you can know that everything is geared towards them. That is the main reason why we are so diligent about keeping track of everything said and done on this forum. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Please PM or Email Admin to be accommodated ASAP. Thank you.

Share | 
 

 Deal or No Deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



20090729
PostDeal or No Deal

Hey everyone! I need some help!
For my gameshow, I need some donations like good ones like stuff from BVO and rare stuff. If you do help me out, there is a certain chance you could star in a episode!

Please help so I can make them faster. If you have any extra BVO clothing you never touch please consider, Im not saying your going to have to give it away, just if the contestant picks the case with your donation and you are willing to offer.

Thanks! sunny
Back to top Go down

 Similar topics

-
» looking for a deal, input welcome
» Xbox Deal of the Week
» how to deal with Imperial Knigths
» How to deal with Psyker and invisibility?
» TTK DEAL
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Deal or No Deal :: Comments

Re: Deal or No Deal
Post on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 pm by Guest
I'm willing to offer retired dance star outfits and two criss cross tees Smile
Re: Deal or No Deal
Post on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:41 pm by Guest
iiCookie wrote:
I'm willing to offer retired dance star outfits and two criss cross tees Smile

Thanks!
Once I need a contestant Ill tell you more and if you're a contestant!

You dont need to give it to me until a contestant chooses that case but until then Ill just put it as offers for the banker to give =]

Thanks again for helping out! Very Happy
Re: Deal or No Deal
Post on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:44 pm by Guest
Carolynn wrote:
iiCookie wrote:
I'm willing to offer retired dance star outfits and two criss cross tees Smile

Thanks!
Once I need a contestant Ill tell you more and if you're a contestant!

You dont need to give it to me until a contestant chooses that case but until then Ill just put it as offers for the banker to give =]

Thanks again for helping out! Very Happy

No problem! Very Happy
I might join. Very Happy
Re: Deal or No Deal
Post on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:45 pm by Guest
iiCookie wrote:
Carolynn wrote:
iiCookie wrote:
I'm willing to offer retired dance star outfits and two criss cross tees Smile

Thanks!
Once I need a contestant Ill tell you more and if you're a contestant!

You dont need to give it to me until a contestant chooses that case but until then Ill just put it as offers for the banker to give =]

Thanks again for helping out! Very Happy

No problem! Very Happy
I might join. Very Happy

Actually you dont join, I actually pick a person to star in it, so no auditions or anything needed. I just basically say to the person I picked them and if she/he accepts or not to be on the show =]
Re: Deal or No Deal
Post on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest
Carolynn wrote:
iiCookie wrote:
Carolynn wrote:
iiCookie wrote:
I'm willing to offer retired dance star outfits and two criss cross tees Smile

Thanks!
Once I need a contestant Ill tell you more and if you're a contestant!

You dont need to give it to me until a contestant chooses that case but until then Ill just put it as offers for the banker to give =]

Thanks again for helping out! Very Happy

No problem! Very Happy
I might join. Very Happy

Actually you dont join, I actually pick a person to star in it, so no auditions or anything needed. I just basically say to the person I picked them and if she/he accepts or not to be on the show =]

Ohh okay. Smile
avatar
Re: Deal or No Deal
Post on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 pm by Admin-Carolina
I'll see what I can give!! Very Happy
Re: Deal or No Deal
Post  by Sponsored content
 

Deal or No Deal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Build A Bearville World :: Bear Admin's Cozy Corners :: Carolynn's Cozy Corner-
Jump to: